Friday, February 20, 2015

Ch Ch Changes! Announcement of April 25th show...

Hello to all of our previous vendors, shoppers, and lovers of vintage & artsy fabulous-ness! After recovering from the craziness of the holidays, it is finally time to announce the date of the next show! The next Funky Art & Vintage Mart will take place Saturday, April 25th from 9-4. I am handing over the reigns to Jessica Pack. She will be hosting the show alongside Lynda Kerns of Treasure Coast Families non-profit. Lynda has some great activities planned to accompany the show, and Jessica will be updating the Facebook page, Blog, and website with all the info soon. As for me, Lori, I will be helping with some of the "behind the scenes" stuff, like graphic design. Life has just gotten a bit complicated for me right now, and I needed to focus my energy in a few other directions.  This will be my last post on the blog. I promise this will be a wonderful show, and I am so happy that Jessica has stepped up to keep it going. Our vendors and shoppers have continued to increase, and it continues to be a fun event that many look forward to.

On that note, please check back soon, as the links to apply as a vendor will be posted very soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment